- Regular and Featured Links are Permanent.
- Avoid inappropriate CAPITALIZATI0N of words.
- Write title and description in English only. (Unless in Regional)
- Featured listings appear above regular listings.
- Top-level category submission requires featured listing.
- We reserve the right to edit, or move any listing at our discretion.
- If your website is accepted, no refund will be given.
- Please do not submit adult sites, adult related content gambling, dating, racism, Alcohol, Tobacco, warez or betting related sites.
- No refund if your website contains adult or gambling material.
- 100% Refund if your site not Approved.
Determine whether a site is appropriate for submission to CeciliaSantos.org:
- Submit only the URL of your domain. Do not submit inner pages. For example, submit www.example.com, do not submit www.example.com/products.php.
- Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs.
- Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
- Do not disguise your submission and submit the same URL more than once.
Example: http://example.com and http://www.example.com
- Do not submit any site with an address that redirects to another address.
- Submit-Link.org has a policy against the inclusion of sites with illegal content. Examples of illegal material include child pornography; libel; material that infringes any intellectual property right; and material that specifically advocates, solicits or abets illegal activity (such as fraud or violence).
- Do not submit sites “under construction.” Wait until a site is complete before submitting it. Sites that are incomplete, contain “Under Construction” notices, or contain broken graphics or links aren’t good candidates for the directory.
- Do not submit pornographic or Adult sites.
- Submit non-English sites to the appropriate category under Regional.
- Do not submit sites consisting largely of affiliate links.
Do a quick search in the directory at to be sure your site isn’t already listed. This saves everyone time.
Identify the single best category for your site. You should submit a site to the single most relevant category. Sites submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories may be rejected or removed. Also, we reserve the right of editing listings and place them in appropriate categories ourselves.
Once you’ve selected the best category for your site, go directly to that category and then click “Add Link”. Follow the instructions on the submission form carefully. Descriptions of sites should describe the content of the site concisely and accurately. They should not be promotional in nature. Submitting a promotional description rather than an objective, well written description may significantly delay your site from being listed or prevent your site from being listed at all. Auto-submission software is (and always has been) a violation of this procedure. Sites submitted automatically are flagged and deleted after the submission is accepted, without notification to you.